A little MIA
It's been a hot minute since I wrote something on here. I had written a blog post this past summer but didn't publish it. I can go on and on and say life got busy, but there is a bit more.
If I'm being honest, someone close to me passed on, and my perspective on life changed a bit. I realized I was chasing things in my life instead of letting things be organic. I don't know about you, but we shared last words via text; I have never experienced that before. In turn, I did a lot of reflecting, just living and being more present.
The above is different from what I want to write about, though. I am excited to announce that I am launching SMIJ Marketing & Media (@smijmarketingandmedia). This came about with me wanting to spend more time with my boys. I was missing out on things. I was pretty sad for the longest time and would vent to my husband but not do anything about it.
My husband is my biggest supporter and has always mentioned how good I am at being a content creator. It took some convincing, meetings, and brainstorming, and it's happening.
I am launching SMIJMM on November 1st. Change isn't easy, but nothing in life is worth having if it's easy, right? It's been a lot of work, but it sometimes doesn't feel like it.
There are no pretty pictures in this post. I wanted to get my thoughts down on paper. Thank you for visiting my blog, even though no new posts were published. It didn't go unnoticed. I was made aware you also missed them.
I am back. I appreciate your patience.
Avril
xx

Comments
Post a Comment