NYE 2021


As I sit here and reflect on 2021, I see fun experiences. I'm glad I stepped out of my comfort zone and started this blog journey. It has led me to find great local businesses, vendors, small shop owners and new friends.

To sum up my year, I celebrated my baby's birthday. He is my new years' gift and always will be. I also celebrated my milestone birthday. It was over the top, and I couldn't have pulled it off without some fantastic vendors. It only went up from there. I collaborated with local small shops to bring my big vision to life at times. 

I took my son away on a weekend getaway to the Fairmont in Vancouver, and we grew closer because of it. There were many photoshoots for my blog. I experienced many new restaurants, cafes, breweries, lounges, and a new winery. 

There were many little getaways and trips even during a pandemic. A few highlights included Harrison Hotsprings, Victoria, day trips to Bowen Island, Montreal, Gibsons and Hemlock Valley. We travelled safely but knew there was always a risk, and we were willing to take it. 

Thank you for being part of my journey. If I don't say it enough, I'm grateful for everyone's past and present in my life. I have met some fantastic people through this little blog of mine. I want to say thank you for working with me on my little projects. The friendships and memories from this year are definitely one for the books. I can't wait to see more growth in the new year ahead.

Avril 

xx

"And so the adventure begins."

 

Comments

Popular Posts