French Fashion


It’s been a week since we got back from Montreal. If you followed along, which many of you did, my trip was fantastic. I decided to break it up into a few parts, so it’s more organized and concise.

I’ve rounded up a few of my pre Fall looks. I didn’t plan my outfits per se.  I took a few key pieces and styled them depending on the venue and weather. The beret was definitely out of my comfort zone for this hat lover. Enjoy the looks. I loved the interaction with many of you while I was away.

It’s taken me a little while to get settled in, but with a trip that fabulous, can you blame me? It’s good to be back (blogging). 


A curious girl, a wanderer.


Avril 

xx


 Eldridge jacket from Muse Fashion. T-shirt & Denim from Aritzia


Sweater vest from Oak & Fort. Pants from Aritzia. Beret from Bizou



Dress from Nordstrom Rack. Boots from H&M Premium




Dress from Muse Fashion. Boots from H&M. Sunglasses from Fossellos Kelowna



Lounge Set from Mason Jar




Top from Muse Fashion. Denim from Levis. Hair Accessory from Anthropologie



Band Tee and LOC hat from Mason Jar. Skirt from Free People





Sweater and pants from Oak & Fort. Boyfriend moto jacket from Muse Fashion


Comments

Popular Posts