Follow Your Bliss


I don't know about you, but I hold my stress and tension in my shoulders. I booked my second massage at Prestige Laser and Beauty Studio because my first experience was excellent. You know I only share the best experiences with you all. It makes me happy to know you trust my opinion and even visit the local places I love.

I suffer from chronic back pain, and with the stress from this pandemic and life in general, the massage was just what I needed. So I decided to book my service with Ivana. The first time we did a 60 minute jade hot stone massage, but this time it was half Swedish and half hot stone. Ivana is soft-spoken and has magic hands. The massage room is dim; the only light comes from the himalayan salt lamps.

I seriously melt into the bed, nod off slightly, and let Ivana work her magic. I think the secret is the hot stones. She uses them to release my knots. It's a little uncomfortable for the moment but feels fantastic after the fact. I leave Prestige feeling so relaxed. 

Tatjana is the owner who shows me so much love the moment I step into her zen-like spa. I have known her for many years and only trust her to do all my services. I am slowly branching out to her friendly and talented staff. We both go above and beyond for one another. She is so kind to me constantly. I wanted to show her spa some love and support local, of course. 

"Act my age...sometimes. Look my age...never!"

Source: Pinterest

Avril xx




Comments

Popular Posts