Babes Unite


When I saw that Miel Snackplatters came out with individual boxes, I messaged Victoria and asked her if she wanted to collab with me? She mentions her boxes are more extensive, cuter (agreed), and compostable. I was in! They contain manchego, brie, prosciutto, salami, fresh fruits, nuts, fig and walnut wine preserve to pair with the cheeses. I messaged Victoria my vision, asked her if she can do three custom boxes, and awaited her response. She was the sweetest and said, "I'd love that! Let's make it work."

I've personally enjoyed Miel Snackplatters for a couple of boujee events. The platters are beautiful, fresh, and customizable. I have some food allergies, and Victoria is always so accommodating. 

I tend to see things on a larger scale at times and need to be brought back to reality (primarily by my husband). So, seeing that I wanted a beach picnic theme, I reached out to Crescent Picnic Co. We talked about my vision for the photoshoot, and all Taylor said was, "thanks for thinking of me." 

Okay, so I had two vendors I was collabing with; all I needed was to pick a day for the shoot and the location. Everything came together seamlessly. I was even crazy enough to bring Eli, pick the busiest day at Crescent Beach and have everything in tow. Well, the pictures turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined. Taylor snapped all the photos. We got creative together, had some laughs, saw strangers looking at our over-the-top beach set up, had a little experience and wrapped it up in an hour. It was a little bit of a whirlwind, but that's how I do things.

I highly recommend Miel Snackplatters for your next event. Victoria is so talented. She's from Belgium, a fellow mom, and is doing fantastic with her small business. She can do a small individual box to a grazing table. Crescent Beach Co. and I work together, but we keep our work and personal relationship very professional. I love that Taylor is straight to the point with bookings, questions, themes, and decorations. Did I mention her pricing is unbelievable? 

Enough of me rambling on. I will let the pictures speak for themselves. This was such a fun collab. I love that we are all babes supporting one another. I love this gig! 

"Supporting another's success won't ever dampen yours."

Source: Pinterest

Avril xx





















Comments

Popular Posts