Lavender Love

Lavendar wasn't on my radar until recently. For me it has to be the right shade, texture, print, and have versatility. The lavender pallet is both fresh and demure. 


This crop top is from Zara. These are my favourite pants from Aritzia currently. The Raybans are from Fossellos. My earrings are from The Perfect Hoop which I wear non stop.



When I saw this cardigan I knew I needed this unique piece in my wardrobe. Its from Muse Social Fashion House. The high waisted chinos are from Aritzia and I may need them in beige. My hat that I get many comments on are from Gigi Pip. 



This lavender and beige shacket is from Muse Socail Fashion House. It's the perfect transition piece. I wore this denim for the first time, and I quite like it. It's the boyfriend high rise loose and I'm wearing a size I used to be before I had my little one, so you need to size down for sure. This gorgeous hat is from Gigi Pip.



I didn't like this blouse until I tried it on. I know its not lavender, but I love a monochramtic look (see my first blog post). This feminine blouse is cropped, airy, the sleeves can fly you to a hot destination after this is all over, and paired with high waisted bottoms looks perfect. The denim is the same as above. I added my Chanel WOC (wallet on chain) to finish the look. 

"Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak."
Rachel Zoe

Avril xx
 

Comments

Popular Posts