Flour Power
Flourist is not just a beautiful bakery like I thought. I have been reading up on Flourist before writing this blog. It felt like there was a bit more to them, and let me tell you, there is. There are many great bakeries located in Vancouver; lucky for you; you can find all the gems here.
They are exclusively Canadian, and you don't see much of that anymore. They are committed to working with Canadian family farms ensuring farming remains a family business here in Canada. They source premium and fresh quality grains and beans. The best part is they connect people with their food. Every product can be tied back to the farmer who grew it. I love that!
Eli and I visited here for the first time. We went after a full day of Science World, so I deserved my chai and bought him their best ever chocolate chip cookie. It was delicious indeed.
Unfortunately, we couldn't visit the retail space inside because of these challenging times, but we could order from the storefront entrance.
I took some photos of the beautiful bakery, and I knew I had to blog about it. They have been warm since the first initial contact with them. I usually will reach out to a business and see whether they respond to a direct message or a comment on Instagram. I'm not sure who runs their social media, but they have been pleasant with their messages. I'm hoping they let me know when the bakery opens up because I want to say hi to the friendly staff and see the inside as it looks lovely.
Their website is full of information. It aligns with my farm-to-table beliefs and supporting local. I may do an online order soon because their cinnamon buns look delicious.
Please go check out their beautiful bakery, or support them by ordering online. Like the company says, "Fresh is best. This is not grocery store flour."
I appreciate you reading this blog and taking my recommendations on my personal experiences on a side note. Your trust means everything. Thank you!
Avril xx








Comments
Post a Comment