Birth Day





I’m grateful for another year on this Earth. What an amazing year it has been and it’s only going up from here. For those that don’t personally know me I turned 40. The biggest reaction I get to this is people can’t believe my age. They usually guess I’m in my 20’s. I’m not gonna lie, I love it!


Here’ a few tips: start your skin care regimen early on, and simply take care of yourself. I mean the simple things that make you smile or be happy. For me, it’s working out, eating well (no diet, just portion control), and being outdoors. It doesn’t have to be complicated. 


I was supposed to be in Miami with friends, and clearly that didn’t happen. I decided to have an extravagant birthday in Vancouver instead. Why not! I’m a planner, so I knew what I wanted to do. I just needed help with my vision coming to life. I sent some emails and waited.


I contacted a few local vendors which I have had amazing experiences with in the past. I knew they would go above and beyond. Also, with the help of my husband we made it a birthday to remember. I worked with Our Collective Experience. They are professional, have a beautiful customizable setup, and dream decor. Farmer’s Daughter’s Kitchen wowed me with my custom boho theme cookies. They were hand delivered to my work and I couldn’t stop looking at them. Instaballoons Vancouver made my balloon garland dreams come to life. I have never worked with them before, but they executed my vision perfectly. Passion Floral Boutique and I established a relationship organically long ago. I’m in love with her floral boutique. She knows my style, my name, and always takes care of my floral needs. I wouldn’t go anywhere else. 


I have to highlight the beauty experts because they make me feel and look my best. My beautiful lashes are by Luminance Lashes. Cheyenne is so fast, efficient, and always fits me into her busy schedule. We went a little fuller for my birthday lashes. I got my nails done at Prestige Laser and Beauty Studio. Tatjana opened her spa for me on Family Day. If that doesn’t say client love, I don’t know what does. I only trust Boccoli Salon to do my hair. Alex is a hair god, and I only trust him with my locks. I owe my healthy, brunette mane to him. He always takes great care of me.


I received so many sweet and personal messages on my birthday that it brought me to tears. I'm not sure what I did to have such sweet souls in my life, but I'm grateful for every one of you.


Pics from my over the top birthday are below. Enjoy all the photos. I’m keeping this short because my editor and chief might get upset with me, and I aim to keep him happy.


“Age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying you. “

Unknown


Avril

xx



























Comments

  1. What a happy birthday! Everything is beautiful, especially you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rach! You are making me blush. Love you xoxo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts